Wednesday, February 3, 2016

True love to me...

I'm feeling creative and an urge to write and...in love <3 Of course, I'm always in love with my boyfriend, even when I don't feel it. I have anxiety, so love doesn't feel normal and right to me all the time. However, even when it feels wrong, it still feels right.(: I never want to break up with my boyfriend, even when I'm feeling scared and unsure. That's what all my fear boils down to--unsure--and all my uncertainty boils down to fear--fear of losing him because I love him so much. I miss him deeply, even though I saw him two days ago and get him again in two more days. We've definitely gone longer without seeing each other, so I feel like I shouldn't be missing him THIS much with so little time in between visits, but it all means I love him that much and want him. Therefore, I can feel the way I want! Anyway! The point of this post is what true love is to me. One thing that embodies true love for me--what showcases and is the epitome of my love for my boyfriend (because we are true love to me)--is a phrase I say to him SO. OFTEN: I want you, and I want babies.
(Oh my gosh, I didn't know this existed. I was looking for a picture of the original heart-eye emoji because I wasn't sure it was going to show by typing from my phone to showing up on a computer. Then, I was thinking about the cat heart-eye emoji because I love cats. THEN, I saw THIS. It portrayed my feeling perfectly. Ah...)

So the thing is I LOVE him (obviously), and one of my biggest dreams is to be his wife and have children one day. I LOVE babies, so telling him I want him and babies is to me one of the biggest compliments I can give him of how much I love him because it's telling him he's part of my biggest dreams.(: Aww, how sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment